To return an item you need to firstly contact us with your reason for return by emailing email@example.com
- Returns must be approved by n07 and then sent back within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Returned items must be returned in their original condition.
- Once we receive your return we will process a refund for the item and the original postage. You will need to pay your return postage and we recommend using a courier or Royal Mail Signed For service as we will not accept refunds for returned items if they do not reach us.
- You will receive a credit back into your account for the original item and original postage within 5-10 working days. The refund will go back into the same account in which you made the original transaction.
- If your order is faulty, we may require photographic evidence of damaged goods.
- If your delivery is clearly damaged at the point of receiving the order, you are within your rights to refuse receipt of delivery. You must inform the courier, they will arrange for the parcel to be returned to us and we will process your refund.
- n07 will not accept responsibility for delivery failure if you have provided an incorrect address or contact telephone number. Please check this information when placing your order.
- FAO: Online Returns, Tn1 Trading Ltd ( n07) 7 Chapel Place, Hight Street, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1 1YQ
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately we will not be able to refund the cost of postage, either of your original order or the return unless the item is faulty. For faulty items we will resend a replacement at no extra cost refund the cost your original delivery.